I'm sharing to you my well-loved stuff here. I am paying more attention to the "things" that I let in my lifestyle now. The challenge is to maximize each item's use and avoid clutter.
As always, I only share what I personally use & love. Enjoy!
(Looking for my digital picks? Check out this post.)
- Filofax - I adore the Malden. It matches with my favorite bag that I carry all the time with me. The Original Patent line is also divine.
- Kikki-K - Their black & minimalist lines are my faves.
- Midori - Its system is simple but is a dependable workhorse at the same time. This original is still the best TN for me.
- Binders & notebooks by Paperchase & Muji - My binder picks are their kraft & translucent white A4 & A5 binders.
Stationery & Office Supplies:
- Moo - For high-quality business cards.
- Moleskine - They look great, are well crafted and their line complements each one of their items. I have Moleskines in cahier notebook, watercolor notebook, sketchbook, black notebook, and travel notebook. I just can't get enough of these beauties!
- Lamy Safari & Pilot Metropolitan - Great picks for fountain pen newbies
- Field Notes - My picks are still their original kraft notebooks and the smooth but durable Expedition edition.
- Elias Notebooks (PH) - Well-made notebooks that are especially made to work with fountain pens. The textured black hardbound notebook is my fave.
Art & Crafts Supplies:
- Sakura Micron - Great for lettering and art journaling
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens, Pilot Fudenosuke (Hard & Soft) & Pilot Pen Touch - Brush lettering essentials
- Peerless Watercolor - For the most compact watercolor palette (assembly required) that you can carry with you. Also, very vibrant pigments.
- Sakura Koi Watercolors - It has a waterbrush & is compact for travel. Perfect for studying and practicing watercolors.
- For calligraphy I love Rhodia Writing Pads, Hunt 22 & Leonardt EF Principal nibs, Dr. Ph. Martin's PenWhite & Finetec Pearl Colors.
- Mala Series by Ikea - My daughter uses these well-made products for arts & crafts. I like that they're tested to strict standards to ensure kids' safety.
- Uniball Signo - Still the best white opaque pen, right? :) Use Uni Posca for thick, white mark.
- Holbein watercolors & Acryla Gouache - The moment I shifted to professional grade is the time I really got improvement on my painting skills.
- Arches & Fabriano watercolor paper - 300gsm up is the best. If you can, don't skimp on paper quality.
- Escoda sable brush - I have the compact travel one. A truly, well-crafted item.
- Platinum Carbon Ink Fountain Pen - for ink drawings with watercolor. I think it's the best non-water soluble pen for this purpose.
- DCWV Paper - the textured ones are so versatile
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer & Punchers - great quality tools
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher - littlest stapler for memory keeping
- StazOn ink pads - best ink pads in my opinion. It will stain the stamps but it's OK. The crisp output is worth it.
memory keeping & journaling:
- Simple Stories 6x8 Faux Leather album - the only type of album I use for our family's Project Life
- Daiso A6 Ringbound notebooks - I use this for minibooks. I hope it becomes a staple in their shops (so I never run out of it :)).
- Crossway ESV Single-Column Journaling Bible - I am always asked over Instagram about what Journaling Bible I use. It's this one.
- iMac & Macbook - I use the 27" model as my desktop because I like to really zoom in the details when I'm working.
- iPhone - I had a smartphone sabbatical for a year on 2013 and used a very simple mobile phone instead (this by the way drove my officemates crazy back then because I can't even message then via Whatsapp:). Now I'm back to using the iPhone.
- iPad Mini - I allow my daughter to use this for educational purposes.
- Wacom Intuos Pro - I am still honestly working on getting used to drawing on this tablet but I love the possibilities I can create with it.
- HP - I use their all-in-one printer for printing, scanning & copying.
- Silhouette Cameo - Electronic cutting machine for every DIY project you can think of.