POCKET Size CHRISTMAS Holiday Planner TN Printable Booklet Insert - fits Traveler's Notebook Pocket Size
This Special Edition Christmas Holiday Planner printable booklet is for Traveler's Notebook in Pocket size (3.5in x 5.5in when folded - size is similar to Field Notes and Moleskine Pocket Cahier).
This set includes 1 printable undated booklet, featuring the fresh & bold look of the Spark Theme with Christmas themed icons on every page.
• Cover Page (4 pattern options)
• Page 1: Title Page
• Pages 2-7: November, December, January Undated Month on 2 Pages Spread in Sunday start AND Monday start formats
• Pages 8-9: Holiday Events
• Pages 10-11: Holiday To Do List
• Pages 12-13: Christmas Party Planner
• Pages 14-16: Holiday Party Guest List
• Pages 17-19: Christmas Budget Tracker
• Pages 20-21: Christmas Decor Ideas
• Pages 22-23: Christmas Menu Planner
• Pages 24-26: Holiday Recipe Pages
• Pages 27-29: Holiday Grocery List
• Pages 30-32: Christmas Gifts Planner
• Pages 33-34: Stocking Stuffer Ideas
• Pages 35-37: Christmas Card Tracker
• Pages 38-40: Christmas Shopping List
• Pages 41-42: Online Purchase Tracker
• Pages 43-45: Holiday Expenses Log
• Pages 46-47: Holiday Photo Checklist
• Pages 48: Notes Page
Total of 48 pages. Requires 12 sheets of paper (+ 1 cover page in thicker paper or cardstock) to be printed double-sided, stapled and folded. File is arranged in BOOKLET STYLE order. Please see printing instruction below.
This set has 2 versions:
- for Letter size paper printing AND
- for A4 size paper printing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that this pre-arranged booklet does not include a bonus 2 spreads in a page format like the other stand-alone & bundle items in TN Pocket size.
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE THIS BOOKLET STYLE SET:
1. Print the cover & back page file in thick paper or cardstock.
2. Print the inside pages using letter size or A4 paper (file names are marked with PAPER SIZE name - a4 or letter, always use the appropriate file). Make sure the print scale setting is in 100% or "actual size", NOT "fit to page".
3. Print all the odd pages first. Flip the paper then print the even pages at the back. Page 2 should be at the back of page 1, Page 4 at the back of page 3 and so on.
4. If using a printer with double-sided printing function, skip step 3, and just check the double-sided option or "print on both sides" option. Make sure that the "flip on the short edge" is checked.
5. Stack the printed paper including the cover page. Fold in the middle. Staple at center and cut using the crop marks as guides.
Get in touch with me if you have any questions on printing and assembling the booklet.
>>>>>NEW TO BOOKLET STYLE PRINTING?<<<<<<
Download this FULL BOOKLET SAMPLE first so you can try how it works with your printer and see how easy it is!: http://bit.ly/2j5aMHT
If you are not sure what TN size to use, you can download a sample of all our TN sizes here.: http://bit.ly/2q2tmSX
[ Item Notes ]
- This is a digital file product. Format is in high resolution printable PDF. No physical product will be shipped. A download link can be accessed upon completion of purchase. No more waiting!
- Files are best printed in letter size (8.5 x 11" ) or A4 size paper.
- Color at screen may differ slightly from printed copy.
- For PERSONAL USE only. Commercial/public distribution & selling is not allowed.