TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this website and purchasing products from this website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice as are the terms, conditions and the content of this website. All applicable content of this website, including goods and products do not accompany a warranty.
Please double check the address to which you wish your order to be delivered and the one supplied to Listlab by PayPal via your account are the same. ListLab by JI Design Studio holds no responsibility for being supplied with an incorrect posting address. Redelivery will be at the cost of the customer.
The production timeframe for physical items is 3 to 5 business days. Once the order has been placed it may not be cancelled. The items are shipped from Philippines and worldwide shipping timeframe is an additional 2 to 6 WEEKS to the production timeframe. Local shipping timeframe is 3 to 5 business days.
Overseas shipments may be subject to import duties and tax. Additional charges must be at the customer’s expense. ListLab has no control over these charges and accepts no responsibility for any additional overseas costs.
Damages, Loss & Refunds
If the product is received damaged in the post, ListLab must be notified immediately by the customer who will need to retain the product and packing. The damaged product must not be sent back to ListLab.
We endeavor to describe and display the Service as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions.
Copyright of designs is retained in perpetuity by ListLab by JI Design Studio and is for personal use only. They may not be reproduced for public distribution & commercial selling purposes, unless, in the case where a commercial license was purchased.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that under no circumstances shall we be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary, or any other damages arising out of your use of the site, products or services.
We reserve the right to update any portion of our site, products and services, including these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of our products and services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our products and services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the products and services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our products and services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our products and services and your experience, see which areas and features of our products and services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our products and services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our products and services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
- Personalize and improve the products and services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the Philippines and the information we collect is governed by Philippine law. By accessing or using the products and services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the Philippines and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our products and services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The products and services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our products and services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that some information you provide through the products and services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the products and services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our products and services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.